- Go to Claremont more often
- Go to my first IMATS (sooooo excited! I hope I can go!)
- Spend a lot less money
- get a part-time job
- Stay healthy (as in take multivitamin tablets more often, duh)
- dress nicer
- raise GPA
- read more books that last year
- start meditating more (I sucked last year because I was too shy to just go out and find somewhere comfortable)
I think that’s it. Nah, knowing me, that list could go on, but at least I know they’re all possible. Time management, people, time management. And multitasking. Because theatre is going to take over my life yet again.
- SPEND TIME WITH LE WALTER.